Re: [OM] OM4Ti (was om4ti failure)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti (was om4ti failure)
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:51:44 -0500
No matter what is said, or done, they are ceasing OM production, so no need to
buy new at the current crazy pricing. They don't need the support.

4t, and 4Ti are absolutely identical, so if you can get a like new 4T (or any
that has been well taken care of, or CLA'd) you'll save hundreds & hundreds of
dollars. Adi's
problem was an absolute freak accident, and by no means the rule. Sometimes a
proven used camera is far better than the new version. Especially with these
new OM's. Who
know's when they were actually made, and since have sat.

Larry