[OM] OM4 and the exposure compensation dial

Subject: [OM] OM4 and the exposure compensation dial
From: "Wright, Steve \(Darlington\)" <Steve.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:30:18 -0000
Chris Barker wrote: re my comment 'kazuya matsumoto's Japanese prices'

<Just my thoughts Steve... just don't get Nick Berry started on this,
<if he is still reading.

<Chris

Well, I could ask, but then perhaps I'd better not!

Is he not busy filming that new series on BBC1? :-)

Steve

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com