Re: [OM] [OT]Reducing bandwidth required for surfing

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]Reducing bandwidth required for surfing
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:34:30 -0500
They don't mention XP on their English webpage but others have found it
works "faultlessly" with XP: http://www.pilliwinks.net/review.htm

They do say it works with the XP beta on their German page:
http://www.webwasher.com/de/products/wwash/datasheet.htm

Tom

On Tuesday, January 22, 2002 at 9:02, John Hermanson
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] [OT]Reducing bandwidth required for surf" saying:

> I notice that webwasher is not for XP yet.
> _________________________________
> John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
> Camtech, Olympus Sales & Service since 1977
> New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
> 21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
> 631-424-2121
> _________________________________

-- Abacurial Information Management Consultants --
http://abacurial.com
Tom A. Trottier, President      +1 613 860-6633
        758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        N45.412 W75.714  ICQ:57647974
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the
unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable
man.    --George Bernard Shaw
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --
Benjamin Franklin