RE: [OM] [OT] Where I live - was [OM] How to photograph starry ni ght sk

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Where I live - was [OM] How to photograph starry ni ght skys?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 06:53:14 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Barry B. Bean

I bought one of those funky little Olympus promotional keyrings off the evil
one a couple years ago... the one with five removable independent keyrings
and a pushbutton led.  I find it's a perfect 'find your way' in the dark
gizmo for just such situations when you don't want to zorch your night eyes.
Have used it numerous times when in the middle of no-where with something
mounted on the tripod, can't remember just what's set where, used the little
red led and in just a couple seconds have my answer and still have my night
eyes.  Bought it 'cause it said 'Olympus' on it, and I love it...