Re: [OM] OM-PC quality

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC quality
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <voop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:54:56 +0100 (CET)
Hi Bernd,

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Bernd Moeller wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> [snip]
>
> > I got a "beater" from Bernd in Aalborg a while back. While it is
> > cosmetically not in a good shape, it works solidly.
>
> [snip]
>
> Nice to hear that it works well. Regarding the P&S quality of the

Well, it works perfectly. Ok, "beater" is probably a little too harsh a
term to use for the camera, really ;) It is not quite that bad, although
it's not cosmetically perfect.

In any case, it was exactly as described, the price was good and we did
the exchange in person. And so I am very happy with it. The winder you
sold me at the same time also works flawlessly, and both have been given a
*very* good workout lately (on the OM40, none the less) ;)

> OM-40/PC I decided to keep on using my mju-II/stylus epic for that
> purpose.

Uhmmm....I have to admit not to even know that camera...gotta look it up
somewhere ;)

Anyways, you being of german decent: are you up for a beer or two next
time I arrive in Aalborg? (In France, good beer is hard to come by - no
matter what they say, "Stella Artois" does *not* qualify as a beer...)

--thomas