RE: [OM] OM-PC quality

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-PC quality
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu \(Lama\)" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:55:52 -0500
Okay.  First off, if I had a *broken* OM-PC, I wouldn't pay to have it
repaired.  It doesn't make economic sense to pay $125 plus shipping and
insurance to repair a camera worth $100.  (This is a condition that other
listers call "BER" for beyond economic repair.)

That said, I bought a very worn looking OM-PC and used it for years.  It
worked great and didn't even eat batteries.  Having aperture priority Auto
in a $100 body is an incredible bargain.  It even takes my Winder1.  It's
never gonna win prizes for looks when worn (it shows copper and grey
plastic) but it was reliable and fun for me.  Unlike the 2000, the PC has
the shutter ring around the lens mount.

Lama

Subject: [OM] OM-PC quality