Re: [OM] OM-PC quality

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC quality
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:20:53 -0400

> Subject: [OM] OM-PC quality
> > What do you all think of the OM-PC in general?
> >
> > I noticed on 'bay that of the 6 listed, only one is in
> > working condition.  Is this something to take a pass on?

I've had one for several years I bought off ebay. It's been very
reliable for me, and its been in some dusty and harsh conditions, and is
getting close to being a beater. I quit worrying about it a long time
ago. I have now added a 2s, but it is in such nice cosmetic condition
that I'm thinking I might be too nervous to use it. You can enjoy a
beater :-)
Having said that, I bought a second very good conditon OMPC off ebay a
few weeks ago that I had to send back for a refund. Looked fine, but
didn't work. I'd still buy another one if the price was right. Wayne