Re: [OM] OM-PC quality

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC quality
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:54:54 -0800 (PST)
CLA ing a single digit body, unless it is really
busted, is never a bad thing costwise. I mean heck you
already bought it and a good CLA from one of the big
three (John, Clint, or Ken) will restore the camera to
like new operation so it'll last another decade or
more. The problem comes with the double digit bodies
which, if you don't have them for sentiment (ie first
OM) are usually not worth the cost for a CLA.

Mark Lloyd