[OM] Re: what would I keep

Subject: [OM] Re: what would I keep
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:03:11 -0800
Hmmm, I have actually been giving this some thought of late since I sure
do need a TCON-14B, TCON-300, FL-40 (or Metz), more memory, and an
iBook--like soon!

My OM-1 I have had since my early teens, bought new for me by grandma in
the early 1970s. That is a keeper forever.

My OM-2S I bought as a birthday gift to myself in 1985.

My OM-4T, just because it is the first body I grab for now.

Hmm...that leaves only one OM-2S as potential surplus, and I got it so
cheap, and it is so ugly (big dent in the prism...but works flawlessly)
I don't see any point in getting rid of it.

The 350/2.8 and 1.4XA are keepers for sure. I actually need to add an
ultra-wide still. My last two times out to the track the 350/2.8 and
1.4XA were the only lenses I used for film. The E-10 covered the rest.
For major events that will change, the Tamron 80-200/2.8 will get dusted
off and used some I would imagine. I'll likely keep (for some insane
reason) the Zuiko 2XA...though I never use it.

Potentially up for grabs include:

Zuiko 200/4
Zuiko 135/3.5
Zuiko 75-150

IS-2

IS-10

And, who knows what all else--seems like I have some excess I never use
now. OTOH, it seems wierd to have more bodies than lenses to put on
them.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com