Re: [OM] OM2+flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2+flash
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:35:18 -0600
Sounds as good as anything to me.  Been a while since I used a flash-bulb...
However, on FP, there would be a delay for the flash bulb to fire up
to full strength during which, the electronic flash has done and gone.

An easy way to tell is to open the camera, stick your face in there and,
see if you see the flash go off.  Film removal optional, but recommended.

OM-2's with shoe 2's do weird things with flash on "auto".

You could also follow try following the directions as indicated under
"Daylight Fill-In Flash" (page 37-38) as, this sounds to me
like what you are trying to do.

Jon