[OM] Items for Sale

Subject: [OM] Items for Sale
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:57:06 -0500
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Vivitar 90mm f2.8 Macro, this lens has a helicoid that allows for
full 1:1 reproduction without the use of extensions, a real handy lens at
a reasonable cost, asking $115.00 no glass marks or ugly things to report
just typical paint rubs of a lens that has been used but not abused.

    Zuiko 55/1.2 with dedicated hood , easily an EX+ showing slight paint
loss on a few of the knurled points, these appeared after I used to lens
for one weekend, prior to that it was LN, a 50/1.2 took its place and it
was retired to the shelf again. Asking $265.00

   I will cover priority shipping with insurance on these items in the 48
states and offer a 14 day inspection period.
            Frank