RE: [OM] Digital Day Coming-WAIT A SECOND!!!

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital Day Coming-WAIT A SECOND!!!
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:32:43 -0500
Hey Bruce!!!

You are right, he would be merrily using it.  The problem is suppose it had
the same problem 2 years from now and no parts were available (remember
N*ikon told him it was hard to find them now)  He, and rightly so, would be
furious.  I think that is the point.  Hopefully people would not have such
an experience.  What would you do if you spent $2000-$3000 on a camera and 4
years later found out that know parts were available for a problem?  I
certainly would not be happy spending that amount of money without some type
of support.  This is kinda like buying an American car ;> (bg).

best regards...
-Bill