[OM] OM3Ti BIN $35.50...

Subject: [OM] OM3Ti BIN $35.50...
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:52:59 -0000
OK, now I've got your attention...

<rant>

All this *bay stuff is wonderful, and it's important to nail down fraud,
BUT!

WILL YOU GUYS LEARN TO SNIP THE BLOODY THINGS BEFORE YOU HIT 'REPLY'!?

I thought I was getting three whole digests to read, but more than 50 per
cent is quoting. Over and over again.

John H. I excuse because of his peculiar situation in relation to the group,
and he's too busy fixing our OMs to bother with netiquette. But come on,
some of us aren't connected full-time, or at work. Dial-up is a pain, but
it's all I can afford.

And I set my email to 'not include originals in reply'. We can follow
threads without *extensive* quoting, surely?

</rant>

The OM3Ti was a gag, by the way ;-)

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS