[OM] Skewed Frames

Subject: [OM] Skewed Frames
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:08:30 -0800 (PST)
Since Walt lamented about the recent quality of our posts...

My OM-2S produces frames that are slightly skewed.  When looking
at a roll of processed film I see that each image is skewed
about .5mm from the next image.  In other words, the image is
rotated on the roll by probably about one degree.

Has anybody else experienced this and what can be done to repair
it?  I'm wondering if the film is slightly buckling.

AG-probably in his kill file-Schnozz