Re: [OM] OM2+flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2+flash
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:24:32 -0600
The F280 has a few improvements over the FP bulbs but,
yes, you can use shutter speeds up to 1/1000th/sec.

Try *bay for bulbs?  See what the cheapest/most plentyfull
FP bulbs are and, then pick the flash-gun according to that.

Actually, I should see what my friend has but, I think those are all M3's.

Time you find a good flash-gun and a supply of bulbs,
you could just suck it in and get the F280.

However, if you just need it for a few occasional
shots, it would certainly be inexpensive and fun - I think.
Might take a little while but, if you're not in a hurry and like
to browse through junk boxes, it would certainly be interesting.

Actually, if I had a black-power holder tray I could fire electrically...
Well, I could but, I don't want to run that much current through the
OM.  I could use a relay...  Well, something to play with later!

I could get a hell of a shot on Bulb that way.  Actually TTL metering in
a dark room would work...
Well, I need to clean my muzzle-loader in a few days anyway.

Jon
"The ramblin' man"