Re: [OM] Skewed Frames

Subject: Re: [OM] Skewed Frames
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:49:33 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, AG Schnozz wrote:

> Does anybody else have an OM-2S with this problem?
>
> I've seen this for a long time, but finally got around to asking
> about it.

As someone else suggested, it could be the curtains aren't verticle.  This
can happen if one of the shutter strings hops off a pulley.  I would suspect
that you would have noticed that happened since your speeds, especially
the high ones, would be off.  It's probably still worth checking though.
Open the back and watch the leading edge of the curtain as you wind it.
Does it look perfectly verticle?  If not, then that's your problem.
                                -mark