HTML in the digest....Re: [OM] digest decends into chaos

Subject: HTML in the digest....Re: [OM] digest decends into chaos
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <voop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:56:05 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Jon Wichman wrote:

<SNIP>

> I would _probably_ recommend that the ones who can't read it step up to the
> mid-90's, find something that will handle HTML and, then fix it that way.
>
> Jon

I hate to be a pain, but I beg to differ. I'd please ask that people
respect that emails be written in plain and clear text. That way any and
all email client should be able to deal with it.

Also, while some may have high-bandwidth connections, many do not. And
some travel, from time to time, fetching mails through a poor GSM 9600Baud
link. Let's try to show some consideration ;)

Ohh, and let's get back on discussing Olympus-related stuff now.

--thomas

(who's excited, since tomorrow is going to bring an OM20 body, 6 new
 lenses and a truckload of macro-stuff....)