Re: [OM] B&W film recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W film recommendations
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:27:58 -0800 (PST)
I might agree with this, but I must experiment with the new
Reala film before doing this with a paying job.  However, the
one major benefit of T400CN was the extreme exposure latitude.
But that is also it's downfall.  Only with the underexposed
stuff have I been able to get good blacks, but to get the
sparkling highlights this film likes to be overexposed a bit.
The sharpness goes up with overexposure too.

I know that Portra 160NC scans well.

AG