Re: [OM] fly like the eagles

Subject: Re: [OM] fly like the eagles
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:20:03 -0800 (PST)
> >> Hey! You HAVE been to Punkin Center!
> >
> >Don't be fooled by the fact that it shows up on the DeLorme
> >Gazateer.
>
> And that is...?

www.delorme.com

These are fantastic maps. One state is the size of an entire
Rand McNally road atlas.  Missouri's is 72 pages.  According to
the Delorme, Punkin Center (not Pumpkin Center as that is also
in Missouri) is located about a mile from Bunker Hill on "A"
between CR 122 and CR 112.  Looks about 12 miles south of
Moberly and due west of Mexico.  Cairo is north of Moberly, but
south of Excello.  Punkin Center is surrounded by Minnie,
Sebree, Burton, Rucker and the teaming metropolis of Higbee.

Peach Orchard (page 71) is surrounded by Gideon, Frailie,
Wardell (and North Wardell) Homestown, Pascola, Bragg City,
Ipley, White Oak, Frisbee, Pine City and Holcomb.  There is a
huge floodway (called The Floodway) that probably passes right
through your farm.

Now, to deal with your crazy neighbor to the north, Emden is on
page 24 and is in the vacinity of Sigsbee, Burksville,
Philadelphia (must be a big town, has bigger typeface), Warren,
Kendall and Shelbyville and Shelbina.  Naomi, Hester and not to
be left out, Smileyville, are all in the area.

What is scary is that Punkin Center and Emden are NOT too far
apart.  Could it be that they are cousins?  Duh!  This is
Missouri!

AG-having fun with my neighbors to the south-Schnozz