Re: [OM] Tamron 28-200mm zoom question

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 28-200mm zoom question
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:13:45 -0600
2 - It focused the other way around as opposed to my Zuikos and other
third party lenses (that is to say, to get to infinity you had to turn
the focusing ring in the direction where the others had their close
focus, and the other way around). Drove me absolutely nuts.

That was the reason my friend gave for choosing Canon over Olympus.
He'd used Canons first and, the Olympus lenses focused the "wrong way"
and, the shutter speed was in the "wrong location".
I would like to be able to see the shutter speed at times I will admit.

Jon