Re: [OM] Oily blades

Subject: Re: [OM] Oily blades
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:36:47 -0500
They call it blow-off but it is a liquid in spray can.  Can says contains
IPA and hexane.  It dissolves grease and evaporates pretty quickly.
Contains no CFCs of HCFCs.   Lighter fluid could be used, I suppose.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121