Re: [OM] Great Service

Subject: Re: [OM] Great Service
From: Acer/Siddiq <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:23:52 -0800
1/24/02 8:06:30 PM, "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Wow!  I need to dig out my bulk-loader and my slide-projector.
>I may actually be able to afford to shoot slides again!
>Thanks!
>
>> in which case both you might like A & I
>That's the one that B&H sells mailers for - right?

yes, B&H and A&I are partners it would appear, since both link to the other on
their respective websites.

>> anyway, US$5.50 for prepaid E6 mailer, in house 24hr turnround, mailing
>USPS (15+ rolls by FedEx).
>
>Can't beat that with a stick!

well, you might be able to, if you're a Sam's club members, in which case this
would cost about 4.50 a roll :)
but there's membership. you do get fuji processing along w/ plastic slide
mounts in a nice black box :)

/A/S
--
dum spiro, spero