Re: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!

Subject: Re: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:56:08 -0600
> on one hand, it's a great time since everyone from all sides gathers, all
dressed,
> but  then, if somethings goes wrong, my neck on the chopping block!
>  the word about my photography at certain (successful!)
> events has spread by word of mouth to people i don't even know who meet
> me at wedding! in fact, i get  introduced as "the photographer" and my
> bro as "the videographer"...
>
> such is life :)

So true my friend!

Remember that 1000 great shots will not be noticed.
        After all, you are "the photographer"

However, 1 bad one will be remembered by 1000 people.
        You will be the photographer who "screwed up".

That is why I recommend (unless you are getting paid), only promise that:
You will show up.
You may take a few shots.

Otherwise, you have all of the responsibility and, few - or none of the
rewards!

Good luck.  Please to let me know how is goes?

Jon