Re: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!

Subject: Re: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:50:58 -0600
That reminds me.  Anybody want to buy 1/2 of a Budweiser sign?
It's been sitting in a dog run since I bought the place.  It's probable 4x6'
and, designed to be illuminated from behind (probably from both sides
originally).

8 Years in St. Louis is enough to make you give up Busch and Budweiser for
life!

Yeah.  I could replace the Kodak card with something.
Just lamenting the price of a gray card.
Of course, demand is probably down some but,
I  could about hire a painter to make me an 18 0ray card last I checked!

Jon
Linear acres! - not thoughts!