Re: [OM] B&W film recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W film recommendations
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:43:18 -0800
Based on my experience the Tmax developer does not give as fine a grain
results with traditional films as good old D76. I haven't played with
any of the TMax or Delta films yet, so don't really have a feeling for
how it (TMax dev) works with those, but my results with FP4, HP5, Plus-X
and Tri-X were disappointing.

As for bulk loading, I have done it for years w/o problems. Buy good
cassettes, and don't use them more than two or three times. (Although
when I shot for annual in high school and college we reused them a bunch
w/o problems.)

Jim Couch