Re: [OM] Re: Brave New World of Wedding Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Brave New World of Wedding Photography
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:22:01 EST
If you've read the doom and gloom reports here, why even ask this question.
You think these reports are made up?
My advice is hire a stranger. You can _tell_ a stranger what you want him/her
to do easier than a friend. Also- your friend won't have enough experience- 1
wedding!
IMO, you're taking advantage of your friend. If she really doesn't feel like
she can do it, she may be afraid to say so for fear of letting you down. If
she can't handle it, and tries anyway, you'll all be disappointed, or worse-
angry.

George S.