Re: [OM] Tripod recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] Tripod recommendations
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:40:25 -0800
Mark, I was going to get a Slik, but the camera guy at the shop said "err..
then you'd better hold on to your camera and lot leave the tripod alone, it
blows over easily and there goes the camera with it.."  So that is why I
didn't buy one...  So while I thought most tripods are the same, now he's
made me rethink my tripod purchases.

Also, my friend shoots medium format, and he says some just won't hold up a
medium format camera... and so I will probably plan to buy one that can, in
case I move to the medium format world...

I have the bogen catalog in front of me, thanks for the numbers, I'll look
them up right now..

Albert