[OM] Tripod recommendations

Subject: [OM] Tripod recommendations
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:42:00 +1300
Hi Albert

I say; first of all look at the kind of photography you do and decide what he
specifications  should be of the tripod you need.

Then you are in a position to start asking / looking for a tripod.

FWIW, I have never regretted buying my Gitzo 320 Studex and Manfrotto (=
bogen) 3047 head, 12 years ago. As I 've said before, recommendations
straight out of John Shaw's book on Nature Photography.

Brian