Re: [OM] Olympus e-SIF is offline

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus e-SIF is offline
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:29:11 -0600
My thoughts exactly Garth...

(Hoping Hans is getting beacoup orders for the CD)

George, I doubt it was just DarkSurfers swamping the site,
it was Zuikoholics and Professional DarkSurfers trying to
data dump the site for their own nefarious plans >;)

Bill  >; P
(Who has aquired one Zuiko via the AwfulGulf - and didn't get burned)
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.

> At 06:55 PM 24/01/2002 -0500, George S. wrote:
> >Since I know nothing about ISPs, bandwidth, etc, pardon this comment,
but
> >could a contributing factor to the "overuse" of the eSIF site be
partly due
> >to all the eBayers that are directing the prospective bidders to view
the
> >site, such as this one I just found in the _first_  ad I looked
in.....?

> Of course.  It's a big world out there, and people are finding the
service
> useful.  Which is why Hans may want to encourage more of them to buy a
CD.