Re: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!

Subject: Re: [OM] what happend to my flash shots?!
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:46:42 -0600
I had a similar thing happen these last two Sundays. I was using a T32 pointing
up, bouncing off a piece of white foamcore board leaning 45 degrees to the
front. Some of the rooms had the usual white drop ceiling you find in
commercial buildings, but three of the rooms did not. Instead, those three had
walls up to the exposed roof beams, and the entire ceiling painted flat black.
In the normal rooms, the pictures were exposed properly, the people are part of
the room. In the ones with the black ceiling, the people are over exposed, and
the rest is way too dark. So, I think your problem was the lack of a close
ceiling. How to compensate for the loss of the ceiling? I'd like to know too.

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa