Re: [OM] web-site on the Olympus M-1?

Subject: Re: [OM] web-site on the Olympus M-1?
From: dolphans1@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 05:51:04 +0000
Yeah Mark,

I forgot it was you. Anything new on the M-1 lately? Any
new pick-ups? Now the OLY will be discontinuing the OM
series, it will make the M-1 even more appealing, don't
you think. Almost everything I like goes out of style.

Did you by chance see that special on HBO on sports
photography, if not I recommend it. I don't remember the
name of the show, but it was pretty good.

Thanks Again!

Sam....