Re: [OM] reflectors

Subject: Re: [OM] reflectors
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:55:51 -0800
You have the basic idea Mike. Have them hold the card and spot meter with the
Om-4 and you will be all set! If you are not spot metering (don't have a spot
meter) move in close (or zoom) enough so the gray is all that is visible in
the viewfinder. My camera bag (actually a Timbuk2 messenger bag) has a panel
that is very close to 18 0ray, so I can meter off of it.

If you don't have a gray card, find a middle tone in the area (does not have
to be gray BTW) and meter off that.

Jim Couch