[OM] Photo processors list

Subject: [OM] Photo processors list
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:59:47 +1300
Hello Zuikoholics

Many thanks to Gary Edwards, for another highly recommended processing
lab.

Please note that when I add the name and address etc of a lab, if at all
possible I also do a check in the on-line telephone directory for precise
details.

see http://www.teldir.com

So; if you submit a name and find that I have it listed with the business
name, address or other contact details a little different from what you told
me, it is most likely that I have found a difference in the directory.

That said, it is starting to take on the appearance of something that could be
useful. Thanks for all the help.

Brian

PS; I'm having difficulty with internal hot-links in the document. Only 3 out
of
4 work for me with Opera, but I think MSIE manages them. Please bear with
me while I figure out what the problem is..
Help build up a good list of preferred film processors.
E-mail me with the details of any very good one to add to
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/processors.htm