Re: [OM] The end of OM?? (+ impending new SLR)

Subject: Re: [OM] The end of OM?? (+ impending new SLR)
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:18:33 -0800 (PST)
 I'm sure "they" have thought of that. I would think
they would design the body to need talk back from the
lenses so with an adapter the body would just pack up
and not fire at all. Look how they designed the OM 77
and OM 88 autofocus bodies, although the lens mount
was the same you couldn't switch the Zuiko AF and MF
lenses between the AF and MF bodies, clever little
stinkers.     John Robison