Re: [OM] Weddings, Funerals, and other Life Events

Subject: Re: [OM] Weddings, Funerals, and other Life Events
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:18:12 -0800 (PST)
> CTS - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - known elsewhere as RSI,
> Repetitive
> Strain/Stress Injury. Common in keyboarders and assembly line
> workers.
> Seems to have disappeared as an issue lately - disease of the
> decade in the
> 80's.

The RSI portion of it, I agree.  Turns out that it has little to
do with tasks and more to do with genetics.  HENCE, the "disease
of the decade".  The majority of my siblings suffer from it too,
and my mother had double surgery a couple of years ago.

Eventually I'll have something done, but until then, my
bicycling is curtailed quite a bit and I don't type for more
than a couple minutes at a time.  Computer mice absolutely tear
my wrists up, HENCE, I have to constanty switch between a
trackball and a regular mouse.  HENCE, I can't hammer nails or
use a chainsaw.

AG-tres-hence-Schnozz