Re: [OM] The end of OM?? (+ impending new SLR)

Subject: Re: [OM] The end of OM?? (+ impending new SLR)
From: dolphans1@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 04:10:36 +0000
Thanks George,

Well if this is so, then I need to go to the Orlando
show, to see this, and to photograph them. It will be
exciting to see if this is really true. I wonder if they
well have f-2/f-2.8 telephoto auto focus lenses for them.

Is anyone in the group going to the show in Orlando, I
know I read it somewhere, but can't recall the exact
date.

Interesting....

Sam..