Re: [OM] Printing Resolution? -> "Perfect Exposure"

Subject: Re: [OM] Printing Resolution? -> "Perfect Exposure"
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:58:21 +0100
Hi Chris,

[snip]

> I was given a book called "Perfect Exposure" for Christmas; I hope to
> learn enough from that to make better exposures, ones that will have
> less testing shadows as John L was kind enough to confirm.

Congratulations! I have loaned this book at the local library. It is a serious
piece of litterature. Almost scientific. The aproach is very theoretical, but
once you've understand their methods, the rest is easy to understand.

The book's title does not promise too much, as it gives a very good
introduction into the principles of exposure.

Unfortunately, after several extensions of the loaning time I had to deliver it
back, only halfways read. I'll take it up again later.

Best regards,

Bernd