RE: [OM] o-rings in viewfinder? (was: OM-1N, metering way off)

Subject: RE: [OM] o-rings in viewfinder? (was: OM-1N, metering way off)
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:27:28 -0700
> I sometimes forget that not everyone just takes apart things
> that don't work at the drop of a hat,

 I still do this, but only on things that I know are definitely 100 0ead
and have no hope of ever going anywhere _before_ I start fiddling..  For a
_long_ time there was a VCR in parts on my workbench; never did work out
what was wrong with it, sadly; I even tried the drop-from-three-feet fix,
but no luck. After that I started to have a better appreciation for my
limits..

 -- dan