Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: "Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:30:36 -0600
Long ago, before I got my OM1n overhauled by Camtech, I got a little black
washer from the OlympusGuy Paul.  It is shaped like the outside of the PX625
mercury battery or Wein cell.  You insert a zinc air hearing-aid battery into
it.  I've used it in everything I have that takes the Mercury and it works
great.  Just stuck it in my Gossen meter and checks fine.  The hearing aid
batteries each last about as long as a Wein cell and cost muuch less.  A little
pack of 5 is like $2-3.
M.E. Bachofen