RE: [OM] Ack! Macro flash help, please

Subject: RE: [OM] Ack! Macro flash help, please
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:29:33 -0800
Many thanks to all who provided info and suggestions regarding my question
about macro/flash. Since *both* of us are in learning mode in this regard,
I'm sure we'll be shooting more rolls and trying many of the ideas. Her
intention is to use this batch (or whatever batch works) of photos to sell
some trinket sort of stuff on evilbay. Later, she wants to use what she
learns here to photo jewelry she'll be creating herself for both print
advertising and on-line sales.

The reason we wanted to do this using macro lenses is that many items are
only about an inch in the longest dimension, and she wants to show as much
detail as possible.

And Jez... Once purloined, forever purloined. It's easier to just give it to
her. :-)

---
Scott Gomez