[OM] archiving... how to make a contact proof with a scanner

Subject: [OM] archiving... how to make a contact proof with a scanner
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:31:56 +0100
at last, I managed to get all my negs and slides together... but the pictures
and contact proofs are lost (or not related anymore)...
so ... Is there a way to scan negs and slides to make low resolution A4 pages
of contact (just to keep with the negs...)
I have a very nice Nikon ls2000 but it would take years to scan every
picture... I need a practical solution...
does anyone ever tried a mirror on his faltbed scanner... and then reverse the
colours ? or is there ready made solutions ?
I have more than 500 rolls to archive... and would prefer to do it
electronically ... and economically...

Stephan...