Re: [OM] Fang!

Subject: Re: [OM] Fang!
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:05:16 +0000
Always a temptation Roger, and I do find it difficult actually to *use* something that is worth so much ;-). But I am reasonably determined to leave it attached to one of my cameras ... with film in the camera.

And it would be rather discourteous to sell it after you held off and let me buy it old chap...

... but, I might continue searching for more Fangs :>)

Chris