Re: [OM] prelim Xmas site is up

Subject: Re: [OM] prelim Xmas site is up
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:07:05 -0500
Hi Bob,

I like the setup. I find that it is slow to load.....although my slow dial
up is part to blame. It is nice that once everything is loaded, the larger
images pop up immediately. Did you use Flash? Anyways, I'm just wondering if
load time will become an issue (for dial up users) if you have 40 or 50
images there...

If you let me know what size to send (and any other parameters) , I'll
attach my photo and a short description.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada