Re: [OM] Need help from T-45 owners!! :-(

Subject: Re: [OM] Need help from T-45 owners!! :-(
From: "--p.j." <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:05:34 -0500
Thanks Walt and Barry!
My shutter release button does not click, so it is like Walt's.  Now I know
of someone who has a similar problem.  I feel like I am closing in on the
problem.  Barry, please let me know what John H. discovers.
I noticed that the socket for the M.Grip Cord is a little loose.  I might
try and pry up the rubber pad above it and see if the is an obvious problem.
Does anybody have the parts diagram for the T-45?

--p.j.