RE: [OM] OM-1 -- a different metering question

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-1 -- a different metering question
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:19:11 -0800 (PST)
My 50/1.8 has 1/3 stop detents and a big detent at
f5.6. If you take your lens apart there are little
grooves where a ball bearing rides. I used a broken
piece of a hacksaw blade to create my own grooves. The
1/3 detents are very small and can barely be felt. The
f5.6 groove was enlarged a bit so I could get some
tactile sensation of f stop.
Warren

=====
Warren Xato