RE: [OM] OM-1 -- a different metering question

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-1 -- a different metering question
From: "Angel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:22:55 +0100
I think the lenses with 1/2 stop clic on aperture are lenses for grand
public and for use with negative film. (Some people taking pictures with
neg.film don´t need more than 1/2 stop).  Working with slide film and this
kind of lenses there are a lot of times you can´t get your right aperture
because the aperture ring go directly into the 1/2 stop clic and you can ´t
get 1/3 or 1/4 with accuracy. This happens with some T*kina lenses. I prefer
the Zuiko style .

Ángel Lobo.
CUENCA  ( Spain )