Re: [OM] F280, G40 and FL40

Subject: Re: [OM] F280, G40 and FL40
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:14:54 +0100
IS-3 will only accept a G-40; it does not have 'standard' foot. I do not
know if the FL40 is non-standard; I have never seen one.

Roger Key

I know all of these are FP sync flashes, but having
only owned the F280 I was wondering. Do any of these
flashes provide fp sync (or even TTL auto) for their
other respective cameras. i.e. I put an F280 on an
IS-3, will I get anything other than manual? If not,
what is the differenc and is there ANY way to get
these flashes to work interchangeably. (I find it
interesting that Olympus is pulling a 'rest of the
industry' on us with these flashes.

Mark Lloyd