Re: [OM] Don't need no stinking OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't need no stinking OM-2
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:40:25 -0000
> >......If a fellow has an OM-1n, an OM-3, an
> > OM-4 (or three), and an OM-4Ti, is there any conceivable reason
> > (except for the tragic compulsion of Zuikoholism that requires the
> > acquisition of at least one of everything) to own an OM-2?  What
> > possibly could an OM-2 do that can't be done, and then some, with
> > the 1, 3, 4 or 4Ti?  Anyone?  Anyone?

>From another perspective, like mine, one, or maybe two, OM-2n models is all
the SLR power anyone should need. I also have an OM-1n (just because I
thought I ought to) and an OM40 (because it feels extra nice), but they
aren't essential. If I didn't think the OM-4 range was much more than
electronic gimmickry gone mad, I'd probably have bought one by now, and I
couldn't justify the price of an OM-3, even to myself.

Regards,

Keith Berry