Re: [OM] Metz 45CL4 vs T32

Subject: Re: [OM] Metz 45CL4 vs T32
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:47:42 +0100
Hi Adi,

> to the owners of both the above flashguns

I sold my 45CT-1, which was just too heavy for my purposes and did not TTL,
either. So I can only compare the CT32 and the T32.

> 1. How do they compare on Auto mode?

I think it works fine. Can't give a test report, though-

> 2. Does the Metz with dedicated SCA module compare with the T32 in
> performance?

I think so, yes. Same guide number, about the same recycle time.

> 3. Ease of use of both?

I think the CT32 has some advantages. It tilts and pans. It is a little lighter
and the console looks more stable.

> My Metz decided to start up again so I was wondering how it might be used with
> my OM4 .

Try it. I have not used my CT32 so much after stumbling over a T32, but in the
old days with my OM-10 it never let me down.

Regards,

Bernd