Re: [OM] Don't need no stinking OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't need no stinking OM-2
From: Conrad Vogel <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:47:55 -0800
My apologies if I misread this, but doesn't an OM-2n do the same thing? Or did you just mean specifically the OM-1 & OM-2 (no n)?

Conrad

Joel Wilcox wrote:

Some of us prefer the OM-2S, which I guess for this discussion is really more a OM-2 1/2 or OM-4M(inus) and not really comparable. But here's why:

With the OM-2S, you can take a reading in auto, line up shutter speed and stop to match the reading and click to manual and spot meter around the scene to verify the reading before shooting. This is functionality one can only wish the OM-1/2 had.